- PRESENTED BYMidway Village Museum
- LOCATIONMidway Village Museum6799 Guilford Rd.Rockford, IL 61107
- PHONE(815) 397-9112
- DATESeptember 30, 2023 – October 1, 2023
- TIMESaturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- PRICE$19 Adults | $12 Children (ages 5-12) | Children (ages 0-4) Free | Veterans and Active Duty Personnel (ID Required) – $14.00
Visitors to World War II Days engage in elaborate 1940s displays in historical buildings on the museum’s 148-acre campus, which becomes the back drop of a European village during World War II. This military re-enactment is known to be the largest in the Midwest and draws thousands of visitors yearly to the Rockford region and the museum grounds.
Visitors may purchase tickets online, by calling 815-397-9112, or at the gate on the day of the event. You may also purchase advance tickets at the Museum Gift Store. Each individual ticket is good for entrance on either Saturday OR Sunday. Parking is free for visitors to World War II Days. All events are rain or shine. No refunds or rain checks.